3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
4. When you visit our website, we’ll automatically collect certain information about the device you are using to access it. This will include information about the website browser you are using and the IP address of your internet connection. We may also identify your device with a unique, randomly generated, identifier.
5. As you browse our website we’ll continue to collect information about the website pages that you look at during your visit, how long you visit them, and what links you click on each page. We may also record what keywords you used to locate our website and what third-party website referred you to our website.
6. The information we collect about you is referred to as Device Information. It’s not personally identifiable to you (for example, we don’t collect or associate your name or address with this Device Information) and it’s not stored on our systems for any longer than we need to store it in order to allow you to use our website for the purposes in which it is intended.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE OR REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT
1. When you use our website to make a purchase of one of the goods or services that we offer for sale, or when you register for an account on our website (without making a purchase) you may be asked to provide certain personal information about you.
2. Such information we collect may include:
– Your name
– Your address
– Your contact information (like your telephone number or email address)
– Your date of birth
3. When you make a purchase on our website you may also be asked to enter your credit or debit card details. You may be redirected to a ‘payment gateway’ website to enter your card details, or you might be asked to enter these directly onto our website.
4. Your full credit or debit card details are never stored on any databases we hold. You may be asked if you want to ‘store’ your purchase information for faster checkout at a later date, where you do store this information the full card information is never stored on any databases we hold. Instead we send the full information to our payment processor, who then send back a secure ‘token’ which we then use to place future purchases. To help you identify stored cards, we may store the last 4 digits of the card, the type of card (e.g. Visa or MasterCard) and the expiry date.
Where you wish, you can always delete a stored card within your customer account.
5. We call this data Personal Information.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
1. We use Device Information we collect in order to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, to improve and optimise our website (by generating data about how our customers browse and interact with our website) and to analyse the success of our marketing and other advertising campaigns.
2. We use Personal Information that we collect to fulfil any order that you place and to communicate with you as one of our customers. We may also use this information to screen for potential risk and fraud.
3. With your consent, we may, from time to time, provide you with information or advertising relating to the products and services that we provide.
“Personally Identifiable Information”
refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by The Hijaab Haul is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of The Hijaab Haul except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
Cookies used by our service providers
How does The Hijaab Haul use login information?
The Hijaab Haul uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering, and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at email@example.com
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
These are summarized rights that you have under data protection law
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
- The right to withdraw consent
Links:https://thehijaabhaul.com contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.